Monday, August 13, 2012

Special Delivery

For a long time (3 years) I have been asking my mom to buy an erg (aka a rowing machine). I hoped that if I got one, then I could practice at home and improve my scores. So, when I came back home after picking stuff up from school, there was an erg on my porch!

(Me and the package!)

My sister and I then made some smoothies for lunch

My sister's smoothie and some popcorn.

I made this peanut butter chocolate smoothie for my sister.
This is the smoothie I made for myself. It is just chocolate (I do not like peanut butter).
The smoothies were extremely simple to make! All you need is hot chocolate milk, soy milk/almond milk/milk, frozen yogurt/ice, and peanut butter (optional).

For a healthier smoothie mix water, hot chocolate mix, and ice! Click here for instructions.






No comments:

Post a Comment