Today has been a crazy (busy) day for me! My morning started off with taking Garth (my dog) to the vet. He developed a hot spot on Thursday night while at the Dog Hotel. When we picked him up on Friday he had a small red sore on his neck. So this morning my mom and I took him into the vet so that they could help to treat him (he was too strong for us to hold him down). Our vet claimed that she could treat his hot spot without sedating him (Garth weighs 142 lbs), it did not work. So she had to sedate him.
After our visit to the vet, my mom and I hit the gym and did our weekly (intense) weight training. My legs felt like jello afterwards!
My mom, sister, and I then went out and got some lunch from Panera Bread (we happened to treat ourselves to cute cookies). I happened to snap a picture!
My mom happened to notice that I was snapping a picture and so
she wanted to show you all her cookie too!
After seeing that I took a picture of my cookie, my sister wanted you all to see her cookie and drink. She got a peanut butter cookie and some coffee drink.
Later, my family went out school shopping. I got a few pairs of school pants, running tanks, and senior photo clothes. Tomorrow I am taking my senior photos! I am super excited but nervous at the same time! I am used to being the person behind the lense, not in front of it.
Well here is what I got:
Outfit #1
(Tommy Hilfiger)
(Tommy Hilfiger)
Trying on the clothes
(Jessica Simpson)
Outfit #2
(Ralph Lauren)
(Ralph Lauren)
(Naturalizer)
I will also wear Sperry's in some of the photos with this outfit. I also forgot to add a picture of my blue belt that I got with this outfit... that's ok, you will all see tomorrow!
The Awesome Tank Tops!
I hope that you all enjoyed reading this post!
~Britt



No comments:
Post a Comment