So two days ago I was driving with my mom when we passed by a dog salon. My dog, Garth, sheds alot (and I mean ALOT) so we were talking about bringing him there. Out of the blue my mom was like "sooo... last night I was looking online at puppies. I think we should get a goldendoodle.". So after talking about getting a puppy, we decided to pick one up on saturday! The puppies (that we were looking) are located in Ohio which means that we have to drive about 6 hours to pick one up. In addition to getting a puppy, we have not told my brother or sister. My mom and I like to surprise people :). We did the same thing with the dog we have now (Garth), but instead we told them that we were just getting one. We surprised them by bringing home two (Garth and Gabe).
I am so excited to pick out a puppy this weekend! Here are some photos of the puppies that we want:
Puppy #1
This is the boy that we are thinking about. We will most likely end up getting him because we like him the most so far. Isn't he adorable?!
From behind. He is so fluffy!!!
This is by far my favorite picture of him! This picture is the main reason that we want him the most. He has so much personality! The breeder said that when she was taking pictures of him he posed this way on his own. He reminds me of Gabe (I will blog about Gabe soon).
When he was younger :)
Puppy #2
She is so cute :)
awww
(10 weeks old)
(6 weeks old)
Puppy #3
He is also super cute
Puppy #4
She is a cutie pie
Ok so these are the puppies that we are thinking about. We are going to meet them saturday to see what puppy we like the most. I have a very strong feeling that we will be going home with Puppy #1. We are still coming up with names, but here is what we have so far:
Boy:
-Cody
-Teddy
-Louis
Girls:
-Sadie
-Bella
-Kailey
-Coco
Do you guys have any name ideas? Which puppy do you guys like the most?
~Britt















Louis is very proper. And Kailey is lovely as well. I have wanted a puppy forever. Oh well,someday.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! My dog's name is Cody so I am a bit partial to that name :)
ReplyDelete