Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back to school

Hey guys!!!
School is only 3 weeks away (for my school!). Being the crazy school shopping person I am, I had to start school supply shopping! So here are somethings that I picked out for my last year in high school!


This is my desk (obviously)

My new backpack

Some notebooks (and agenda)



So this is all I have for now. I also got a matching note card set but I left it out. I love getting school supplies that are cute because it encourages me to put more effort into school. I know that sounds weird but that's how it works for me. I also have to have neat notes in order to study (my friends make fun of me for it). 

I hope that you guys are still enjoying your summer break!
~Britt

2 comments:

  1. 3 weeks! I am so sorry. I have maybe 5 weeks left. And suddenly it feels like school is approaching. No!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! My school seems to be starting earlier and earlier every year!

      Delete