Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Senior Pictures

Hey Guys!
Today was a ton of fun! I had my senior photos today so i got a mani/pedi and a haircut! I know this sounds silly but I felt like a diva! It was so weird having someone else taking pictures of me! Normally I am the one who provides all of my friends with new profile pictures on facebook. So it was nice having someone else do the same for me. 

The photographer will be sending me my pictures in approximately two weeks, so my mom took a few pictures also. Here are some of my mom's pictures of me!


On my way from the shoot to Robeks :)





(green tea smoothie time!)








My surprised face! My mom said I look like Katy Perry here... I took that as a HUGE compliment :) Later, my mom was like "hey, could you color your hair to look like Katy Perry?" so of course I did!




 Kaylie :)





Thanks guys for checking out my photos! I hope you liked them!
~Britt


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous. So polished. Even though I am going to be a junior, I think I have senior pics in a bit also, so that should be exciting.

    ReplyDelete