As you all know, it is friday! This friday turned out to be extremely relaxing. This morning my family and I ate at my favorite breakfast spot- Egg Harbor Cafe. I ended up choosing oatmeal rather than (my favorite) cinnamon roll french toast. The oatmeal was extremely satisfying!
After getting breakfast, we took a stroll around town. Later, my sister and I caught up on our favorite tv shows. The Pretty Little Liars episode was pretty good!
After catching up on my favorite tv episode, I got started on cleaning up my room and starting the common app. I felt weird working on the common app. I guess it finally hit me that I do not have much time left at home. At the same time, it was exciting planning for my future! I still have more to do on my college applications, but it was nice to get a chunk of it out of the way.
Later, we went out for some sushi (my favorite food). I think it is fair to say that today was a nice day!
I hope that you all enjoyed your Friday!
~Britt

No comments:
Post a Comment