Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Katy Perry

Hey everyone!

So for those of you who do not know, I am a huge fan of Katy Perry. Well... Im not one of those creepy obsessed fans who constantly tweet or stalk their favorite celebrities, but I do love Katy Perry. I absolutely love her style, personality, and music. Sorry Katy haters.

July 5th Katy Perry's movie is coming out and I reeeeeeally want to see it. I looked online and found that she is having a special premiere for her fans so I went and checked it out. It happens to be when I have summer school. Bummer. So I will be seeing her movie July 6th due to summer school. Ugh. At least I will get to see the movie.


I hope that you all are enjoying your summer!
-Britt

1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog, I nominated you for one lovely blog award.

    ReplyDelete