Saturday, June 9, 2012

Summer Drinks

Hey everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying your summer breaks! During the summer I love to drink all sorts of cold and refreshing drinks so I thought I would share some of my favorites with you guys!

Thai Iced Tea (my favorite)
8 cups Water
1 cup Loose Thai Tea
1 teaspoon Vanilla
¾ cups Sweetened, Condensed Milk

Chai Iced Tea Latte
  • 4 cups water
  • 4 chai tea bagsice8 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk(preparation instructions)
    Iced Milk Tea Recipemilksugaricetea of your choice (black teas work best)(preparation instructions)
    Iced Green Tea Latte (my second favorite)milkmatcha powdericesugar or sweetnerpreparation: add a teaspoon or so of match powder to a cup and add a little (very little) hot water to the matcha powder (enough to make a paste). Then pour the paste into a drinking container (that you can shake) and add milk and ice to the mixture.
    Banana Oat Smoothie
    • 1 ripe banana
    • 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
    • 1/2 cup skim milk
    • 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
    • 2 teaspoons flaxseeds
    • 1 tablespoon honey
    • 1 cup ice
    • (preparation Instructions)

    Banana-Blueberry Smoothie

    • 1 ripe banana
    • 1 cup frozen blueberries
    • 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt

    • I hope that you all enjoy these recipes! 
    • Are there any drinks that you love to drink?
    • ~Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment