Sorry that it has taken me forever to write a new blog post! I have been extremely busy with rowing and school. This upcoming week my school have finals, ah!! Finals can be stressful, however with some studying and hardwork finals are a piece of cake. After, debating on what next to write about I decided that making a blog on finals would work best! Here are some things that I am doing in order to prep for finals:
(this is my math binder)
Here is the inside of my math binder. Inside I have old tests and quizzes, worksheets, and studyguides. It is so helpful to review everything over the span of (at least) a week or so.
(Here is my finals folder)
Having a folder dedicated to finals has been extremely helpful. It helps me feel more organized and better prepared for my exams.
I separated each of my subjects' studyguides in order to make it easier to find things.
Here is my assignment notebook. I took a picture of last week's due to the fact that I had barely any homework besides studying. I like to color code each of my subjects after I finish that homework assignment. I also keep track of what I have been doing activitywise (I tend to write more in detail inside of my daily planner, but I will post that on here some other time).
Here is the inside of my backpack. I absolutely hate having loose papers floating aroun in my backpack, ergo I use folders!
This is just a closer look inside (along with my pencil cases).
My advice for final exams:
*stay organized
*do not procrastinate (no matter how tempting)
*study a little over the course of at least one week prior to exams
*talk to your professors/teachers in regards to your final exams
*work on your study guides in advanced (not the night before)
*eat well (try to not have junk food several days before exam)
*get a good nights sleep before each exam
*RELAX!
Hope this helps!
Good luck everyone!
~Britt








No comments:
Post a Comment