Friday, April 27, 2012

My Everyday Essentials

Hey guys! Here are some things that I use everyday (caution: this is super long!) :
This is the best mascara that I have ever bought. I have tried so many different mascaras, but after finding this one I became hooked. 

This is the eyeliner that I use everyday. It works pretty well, however seems to not work well after a few weeks. Otherwise, it works great when it is new (and for a few weeks afterwards).

I just bought this while I was in Paris. I have tried it twice, however it seems to be a bit watery. It probably needs to be used a little more for it to become a darker shade. 

This is my facial cleanser that I use every few days (I rotate cleansers everyday... I'm not sure why..). 

I use this clarisonic (mia) with my facial cleansers. It really gets dirt off my skin well. The clarisonic is super helpful especially for athletes or people who workout. Another thing that I like about the clarisonic is that it is easy to bring when on vacations or for sleepovers. 

Here is yet another one of my (many) facial cleansers. It cleans my face well, however it tends to dry my face out. I use this 1-2 times a week

This is one of two scrubs that I have. It works really well and it smells good! I use this 1-2 times per week in the morning.


Here is my other scrub that I use. I don't use this one that often, but it does a great job.

I use this spray to protect my hair (almost everyday.. I need to use this more often...)

I put this in my hair after showering (I need to use this more often also). It helps to maintain healthy hair.

I spray this into my hair when it is still damp in order to protect my hair when I straighten it.

These are by far the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. It makes my hair feel smooth, tangle free, and healthy. My hair tends to knot easily, but when I use these two combined it seems to stay knot free (for the most part).


I hope that you guys enjoyed reading this! 
What products do you guys love? 
~Britt




No comments:

Post a Comment