Friday, April 20, 2012

Spring Break '12

So it has been a week since spring break, but I thought that I would share about my vacation!
My mom, my sister, and I traveled to London and then to Paris. Overall the vacation was a great experience!


London:
Shortly after arriving in London's airport we were passed by many of our fellow passengers. People were pracically running throught the airport pathways! It was funny because my family usually walks faster than everyone else. When we finally reached customs it seemed like twenty minutes had passed.


When we arrived to the hotel I was amazed with how beautiful it was! As we walked in through the hotel's entrance, we were greeted by our guides for the week.


(our hotel)

After unpacking our bags we went exploring. We walked to Festival Pier, which was pretty but a bit crazy. There were people in costumes practically attacking us to take pictures with them. Besides that it was enjoyable.

The next day we went on a red double decker bus and explored London. It was neat seeing things that I learned about in Brit(ish) literature class!

(our tour bus)


(Buckingham Palace, what's up queenie?)

Stonehenge:
The day we visited Stonehenge it was cold and rainy. Luckily I still was able to get a few pictures! 


Paris:
On the way to Paris we stopped by platform 9 and 3/4 and took some pictures and then continued on our journey

(My sister and I)

Paris was extremely pretty, but the people were slightly rude. Although some of the people were rude, I still loved Paris! The food was also very good!

(of course the eiffel tower!)


(view from the top)


(view from the top)

Overall, I loved this vacation and I will never forget some of the amazing things I saw!





No comments:

Post a Comment