Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Hey everyone!


One of my good friends inspired me to write this after she asked me what to bring to the beach. Here are some things that I love having with me when I go to soak up the sun!


Although it is very tempting to try and get a tan from laying on the beach, it is a better idea to slap on some sunscreen. If you are really determined to tan then just put on a sunscreen with a lower spf. Being the light skinned girl I am, I find that I need more spf to prevent myself from burning. Not only does sunscreen help to protect you from burning but it also helps to prevent premature aging and wrinkles (eww). So don't forget to pack this necessity!


As we know, sunglasses are a great for shielding your eyes from the bright sun but they are also good for aiding in preventing wrinkles around your eyes.


Of course bathing suits are a must have when heading for the beach. There are so many cute bathing suits out there so go and find one that you love!


Bring a cover up for your swim suit for when you are not swimming or tanning. There are so many cute cover ups out there! 

Flip flops are a must have especially when the sand becomes extremely hot. 


A beach bag is the easiest (and cutest) way to transport you beach essentials to the beach. My favorite beach bags are from Vera Bradley (there are so many colors!).


Well here are some of the things that I find essential for going to the beach. I hope that all of you enjoy your time at the beach and remember to lather on that sunscreen!

-Britt






No comments:

Post a Comment